Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hello

I am a new contributor to the marathon blog as well. Thank you Lacy for inviting me. I really enjoy reading everyone's comments. My name is Erin Gorby. I live in Arizona and Lacy and I were college roommates.

I am running a 1/2 marathon on May 3rd in Prescott, Arizona. It is called the "Whiskey Row Marathon". This will be my very first race. I have never even run a 5K, but I have been running for exercise for at least 7 years. Due to the fact that this is my first race, I do not have any tips, but I will keep you all posted on my progress and new revelations as they occur. Good luck to everyone!

3 comments:

Dana said...

Welcome! I'm just impressed you've been running for 7 years! Plus, I think your race wins the prize for Most Original Name.

lacy lee said...

Thanks for posting, Erin! I'm excited to hear about the upcoming Whiskey Row!

Brent said...

Hey, Erin! Welcome! I'm jealous you get to run in Prescott. It's gorgeous down there. Don't worry though, Ogden marathoners, you won't be disappointed in the scenery department.

By the way, are you Courtney's sister?