Sunday, May 18, 2008

Success!

Lacy, Dana, Jamie Lee (and me)...we made it! I'm forced to rely on others for photographic evidence, so hopefully that will be forthcoming soon.

Meanwhile, lemme just say the course was beautiful, the atmosphere was great, the weather was warm, and we had a great time.

I don't know if you want a play-by-play, because I could sum it up thusly: We ran, and ran, then we ran some more. And then when we weren't at the finish line, we ran. We crossed the finish line, and then we were done.

After finishing, though, I proceeded to gorge myself on creamies...the best popsicle on earth.

3 comments:

Ryan Brijs said...

That was a fabulous summation!! Seriously, thanks for being an awesome inspiration this weekend. This is really Dana but I'm to lazy to relogin.

2MyGirls said...

Congratulations everyone. I thought of you all this weekend. I am glad it turned out to be a great experience.

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Loved the summary... that was awesome. I am so proud of you all! You are so inspiring!! I still have three more weeks of training before my big day so I really needed a little encouragement. You guys are AMAZING!!!!