Thursday, February 7, 2008

an invitation

So, my friend April has hopped on the marathon bandwagon! She's training for the Teton Dam Marathon in June. She's a first-timer and I thought it would be fun to hear about her training. Consorting/commiserating helps to keep us inspired, right?? So, we invite her to be a contributer on our blog!

We'd also like to invite Brent, a two-(or perhaps three?) time Ogden Marathon runner who can enlighten us with his experience.

More of my in-laws (Kev & Kate) were seriously contemplating joining in. They're invited, too!

Am I missing anyone? Even if--no--especially if you're a blog stalker and we don't know you: leave a comment with your email and you're invited too!

It's a marathon party!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Invite me! I'm there!

brentito at gmail dot com