Saturday, February 16, 2008

bad for the bowels

A word of advice: Don't eat a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs the day before you run (even if it is only six miles!) Bleck!

I'll admit, I ran on the treadmill today (I'd say it was because of the cold, but most of my compadres are in Utah, where it's really cold) and realized that my love affair with that machine is OVER! I can now honestly claim to be one of those people who prefer running in the great outdoors! Who'da thought??

On V-day, Dave and I went to Performance Footwear in Tucson and had our feet evaluated for the running shoe most suitable for us. It was very interesting. The sales guy crusting at us for not making the over-priced purchase was also interesting...sorry guy! But, hey, thanks for your help!

1 comment:

Mark and April Sullivan said...

Sorry about the eggs.. yucky!