Thursday, February 7, 2008

Greetings!

Hey, kids. I'm honored to contribute to the marathon blog. 'Tis a great thing.

Not that I'm a veteran, but I've run the Ogden marathon twice, and I have to say it's one of the funnest (most fun?) races out there. (Disclaimer: The Ogden is the only marathon I've run, so I really have no basis for comparison.) It's a gorgeous course...all pretty flat with one "serious" hill , the volunteers are all great, there's plenty of aid stations, and it's good times.

One marathon a year is about all I can handle, though.

My advice for today is to never neglect your training. Race day may seem pretty distant, but seriously, if you want this to be a pleasant experience, you need to get ready for it NOW.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Welcome, Brent! I can't wait to use your marathon expertise shamelessly.