Sunday, April 6, 2008

confession

I too must confess I didn't make the 16 miler last week. However Lacy gave me a little pep talk at the zoo on Friday. Basically telling me she skipped it too. I got to 11 miles, stopped off for a quick drink & bathroom break and couldn't motivate myself any longer. Jay was freaking out at home & Rylan had gotten home from work @ 2:00am. So I was feeling really guilty going another hour. But I ran 11 miles again yesterday and am totally committed to the 18 this week. I'm planning on training 7 miles for my weekly runs (about an hour & a half) instead of the normal 60 minutes. Hopefully that will kick me into gear.

1 comment:

Dana said...

These confessions make me feel like not running at all this last week isn't the end of the world. So thank you Lacy and Jamie for not running your 18 last Saturday. I was back in the gym this morning and I guess I'm still not a 100% because my body felt like it was working at a 6mph pace when in reality it was just a 5mph pace. Oh well, I will be at the gym everyday this week as I've decided to cross train. Hopefully that will make up for my week off.