Saturday, December 8, 2007

in the beginning

I ran four miles today and needed someone to be impressed. Hence, the creation of this blog, where my fair cousins, my sister, and I (and, incidentally, anyone else who seriously decides to join our marathon-training entourage) can electronically cheer one another on.

I told Dave that if there's one thing I hope to get out of all of this, it's to be able to publicly pee my pants (a common marathon occurrence) and have it be okay. Dave told me, though, that that sort of thing was only for the hard core and would be utterly unacceptable for me to do, as there are port-a-pottys lining the route.

Hmph.

Bummer.

3 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

Seriously? Thats a common occurence? You go girls!

Dana said...

Lacy, I too have heard of the peeing your pants marathon runners but never thought I could be one. Maybe on our next marathon we'll be hardcore enough. Also "We're So Running our A.S.S. off!" is so funny and definitely should be our team motto. I'll get Ryan to work on designing our gear immediately!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

You can still pee your pants. I give you permission.