Wednesday, June 24, 2009

on the move

Okay people. Rushmore is just around the corner and I've decided that if I seriously want to participate, then I'd better actually start running (it's amazing how long it took me to come to terms with this conclusion).

Accordingly, I woke up this morning and ran a mile. Without stopping.

Thank you (bow), thank you (bow).

Now let's take a count:
Me, Syd, Linds, Dave, Chad, Meghan, Jamie Lee, Jamie Lee's aunt, Devry, and depending on post-baby up-to-it-ness, Dana. Am I missing anyone? Anyone??

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

My friends Jodie and Myriam are also in! I can't wait, it's going to be quite the crew :)

2MyGirls said...

I envy you all. I cannot wait to start running again. First I have to have a baby. I am shooting for the Whiskey Row Marathon next year, in May. Good luck to you all! I look forward to reading about your progress.