Monday, June 29, 2009

do i suck or what?

I am so excited about this half marathon that I jotted down a little training schedule for myself to ensure that I would cross that finish line. I did great during the week (last week) and was even looking forward to running Saturday morning. Well folks, I totally tanked come Saturday! I could NOT start running. I had not one ounce of motivation. not one! Needless to say, I opted out of running Saturday thinking, I'll just work extra hard next week. Am I lame-o or what?! So today I'm going to run as soon as I get home from work then I won't excuses later tonight {right before bed}.

argh. does this happen to anyone else or am I just super unmotivated??

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

I find that if I don't get it done in the morning...it most likely won't get done! So for me, winning that first battle with the mattress by pulling myself off of it makes all the difference in the world. After that battle is conquered, I find that I'm ready to conquer whatever else comes my way. As an added bonus, I sleep great at night from having gone and conquered all day long!