Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hood to Coast Relay

The skyline of Portland, Oregon with Mount Hoo...Image via Wikipedia

UPDATE: Apparently the spots on the team got filled...but I'll let you know if anyone drops out.

Brent here.

I posted this on my blog, but I thought I'd share it here too, in the hopes that someone would be interested in joining a motley crew (I almost typed crue) for the amazing Hood to Coast Relay in August 2011.

This is just like the Ragnar Relay, only in Oregon. And it's not called the Ragnar Relay. But who cares what the name is!? We get to run from gorgeous Mt. Hood, along the Columbia River gorge to the Pacific Ocean. We pass through Portland and end up just south of Astoria. (GOONIES!)

My team has four spots open, and it costs $110 a person. You run three legs varying in length between 3 and 8 miles. Total mileage: between 12 and 18 miles. Piece of cake. Don't be shy. Let me know if you want to run the RACE OF A LIFETIME! (time...time...time)

Hood to Coast Relay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really splendid Topics!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to discover your topic in bing
Also I get much in your blog really thanks very much i will come every day

Yahoo contact telephone number uk said...

Thanks, your post very Nice and Great. It is very helpful for me. I hope you are check it this information Yahoo contact telephone number uk

bt customer services phone number said...

Great & Excellence post you have done here. thank you so much for share the useful information. I wish you to check bt customer services phone number